After two months of staying with our store attendant to save on operating costs, I decided to take the backseat and just concentrate on macro managing of our boutique. I guess the idea is to cut on cost, train employee and establish goodwill with old and new customers.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Juana blouses are my personal favorites because not only that they are chic, elegant and comfy, they are way tooooooooo cheap too. In our store, we have the above stocks sold at price range PHP 390.00 - 470.00 depending on sizes and styles.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Just recently, our new US stocks have arrived and we were only too excited to sort them out. However, since I am the one in charge with the stocks' inventory and accounting, I am quite drained with all the receipts and ledgers.
Today is the culminating day of Gensan City's Tuna Festival 2010 and we started the day with a witness of street dancing of elementary and high school students as they danced to the tune of Tuna Festival theme song.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
In this high time of economic hard - up, it is only practical that we look for stuffs including apparel, bags, shoes, and accessories that are not only chic and fancy but also very affordable. So, we can look for best promotional products that can live up to our tight budget. Good thing, there are sensible online sites that can address to this pressing need.
You love how fashion changes, and for you half the excitement is keeping up with the latest trends.
You are a shopaholic, and you're often obsessed with being the first person you know to sport a new look.
You always seem like you stepped out of a fashion magazine, and you're quick to discard anything that's "so last year".
You may be a bit of a slave to fashion, but you enjoy looking good. So what if your credit cards suffer a little?
We all want to be safe from any form of sickness, may it be from heart or cancer disease, dengue, Mesothelioma , hypertension among others.
You are working on your weights but still way farther from your finish line, then, worry not because any or combination of plastic surgery, weight loss pills and exercise as fat burner can bring tremendous, fast and effective results.
- Big sizes mean big weights, so, using appropriate size for accessories suits better;
- If you have bigger waist, use a catchy necklace to draw attention to your neck rather than to your waist;
- Don't wear oversized belts or fancy belts as these draw attention to bigger waist.
- Accentuate your slimming black or any one color outfit through catchy jewelry.
You're bold and risk taking when it comes to style.
You are proud of who you are. It doesn't matter what others think.
A complete flirt, men are drawn to your confidence.
Designer match: Betsey Johnson
Signature accessory: A studded leather hobo bag
Most people desire to have a ramp model - type body to boost self esteem and to keep weight - related problems at bay. But, how do we lose weight and make this sustainable? We can try plastic surgery, weight loss medications and exercise.
- choose one color only and black illustrates sexiness;
- avoid tight - fitting dresses that will highlight the bulges;
- avoid shapeless clothing as they make you wider;
- avoid horizontal stripes, use instead vertical, zigzag or diagonal prints to make a leaner and taller illusion;
- if you are taller, wear long skirts below the knee and if you are shorter, wear above the knee;
- If you have wider thighs and hips, use boot - cut pants instead to provide symmetrical illusion;
- Use jewelry and undergarments appropriate.
Three years ago, I could fit to my pants of size 0 and while people did not like me all thin, I loved my old self. But, now that we have relocated, I am back to my size 3 and still growing more. This is really frustrating and I wish I can just continuously do my exercise but with busy schedule, this has remain my wish.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Any business can only survive through marketing strategies as one of the contributing and critical factor. Thus, we tried social networks like Facebook, blogging, print and online advertisements and word - of - mouth marketing. Networking with clients, suppliers, and partners can make sure that your business, boutique or otherwise, gets updated and informed to respond effectively to industry demands and issues.
We have been trying different means to promote our new mall boutique. I tried it with Gensan Gazer through adding discount coupons.
Our store is now officially two months old and we can only be happier that we get repeating old customers and new ones. Best of all, the loyal customers bring their friends or loved ones to be our new potential clients.
I have been wanting to go back to my jogging habits starting last Thursday but since I have been up and busy until midnight, I can't simply wake up early and be on the running tracks. I can only lament of my bulging tummy and bigger thighs.
- poor self - esteem
- heart risks
- less agility
- cancer risk
I have countless bags that I have collected over the years and depending on my choice of outfit, I simply mix and match my outfit with my bag, shoes and accessories.
- Keep your bag from extreme heat. Don't store your bags in a very warm room like in your car during summer, closet or bathroom and alike or directly under the sun. Extreme heat can discolor or even melt your canvas. It can even let color transfer and make your bag all brittle. Air dry your bags whenever you can.
- Keep your bag from extreme cold. Keep your bags in boxes wrapped in a paper or a towel if not in use.
- Protect your bags from water. Keep it from rain or snow. Use a little less special if the weather is not good at all.
- Protect your bags from sharp foreign objects, permanent marks like pens;
- Protect your bags when you dine, do your make - ups, parlor treatments and alike;
- Depending on your bag's materials, observe their after care requirements.
I wont less pass Emmy Award, a television entertainment award's night without seeing the best and worst of known celebrities.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Posted by Ruz at 6:13 AM
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
The boutique business at Gaisano Mall Gensan is barely two months and most of the time, we simply have bleak sales. I can't blame the city locals since economy is quite gloomy. It is only practical that they search for cheap goods, clothes, services including cheap life insurance for everyone's pick.
As a newbie entrepreneur, I can only search for ways to promote the store and I have to include stocks for middle class clients. Having quality and affordable stocks greatly helps too.
I only wish that the economy can soon pick up and with the Christmas holidays coming, the buying mood of customers is expected to boom. We can only be hopeful and innovative at this time.
Most women simply need make up to start and complete their day, and I am one of them. Yikes! But, the thing is we want to look good and feel good; and looking good means accentuating our looks (and hiding our flaws).
But, how do we actually take care of our makeup treasures and extend their life shelf. Here are few tips I gather and from personal experience:
Keep your make up in well - aired bag, shelf, closet. Don't store them in the bathroom where the air can be warm, humid or totally extreme making your makeup brittle.
- Clean them regularly. Brushes are normally the villains but you can clean them with tap water and a mild soap.
- Replace them when needed. If you see that the makeup is beyond redemption already or its original state is compromised, feel free to let go.
- Every makeup stuff requires specialized care and attention. Knowing what specific needs these stuffs require will make their life span last longer.
my kid's shot during Blackwater Airsoft Tournament on September 11, 2010
My kid is on photography and while he is just 8 years old and simply point and shoot for most of his pictures, he sometimes captures good images.
And, I got this one picture from the Blackwater Airsort Tournament highlighting the airsoft gear. The numbers complemented too. Cool!
Fashion is said to be subjective; well, it is, indeed, as artists express their own mood and personality through choice of outfit and accessories.
I typically employ fashion accessories to accentuate plain clothing or to highlight physical assets (like chest or waistline). But, fashion accessories need not to be on persons only, you can use accessories on your gadgets like laptops, cellphones, iPods, players, TV's on elegant tv stands and a lot more.
Stylists say that care and caution is still taken when we employ accessories because an overdo can quite overwhelm the object or persons whom you wish to accentuate. Well, this is only plain common sense because we would rather be the center of attention than our accessories, right?
Last September 10, I joined the city locals and visitors as we witnessed and enjoyed the music variands of old and new songs from internationally recognized artists ASAP SESSIONISTAS where former MYMP's Juris, Asia Acoustic Sensantion Aiza Seguerra, crooner Richard Poon, Soul - Siren Nina, R&B artist Duncan Ramos and Filipino Boosa queen Sitti made the crowd cheered for more.
The crowd gave their applause thermometer as each artist rendered a song or two and I was among who cheered more for Aiza, Juris, and Richard Poon.
And, the wacky play of the group made all the night more colorful, and some of my fave songs made the night extra more beautiful.
Well, of course, I won't miss assessing how the artists would be in their glitz and glamor as they sport their party fits.
The ladies on one of their themed session ( I dont like the design for Juris though)
In the opening music of ASAP Sessionistas