Traveling has become a normal activity for me, so, I may say I have quite a few difficulty in traveling with fashion disasters to complement the trip.
So, make your travel fashion disaster free, you can try the following smart tips:
1. travel lightly and that would mean the wearing your most comfy clothes like flip flops, shorts and cotton tops (depending on your destination's prevailing weather);
2. Bring an extra shirt or two just in case you need to go for a swim or the rain had soaked you wet;
3. Bring fashion first - aids like a pin or a rubber to tie missing blouse button or loose pants;
4. wear comfy footwear as the long walks can quite sore your feet;
5. know the prevailing culture of your destination, so, you would be ready for your wardrobe.