photo source: http://health.howstuffworks.com
It is summer time and while we dip in clear beach waters to cool us off, we wish that our hair can be of moisture - lock too.
Hair dryness is attributed to various reasons and as follows:
- harsh chemicals from hair treatment;
- shampooing frequently;
- chlorine from swimming pool;
- sun and wind exposure;
- high - temperature blow drier;
- nutrition deficiency;
- prolonged illness;
- medicines like antibiotics;
- Drink plenty of water at least 8 glasses a day;
- Mix 2 eggs with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply this mixture on hair and scalp. Gently massage your scalp and leave this treatment for 1.5 hours, then, rinse well with water.
- Mix equal parts of aloe vera juice and curd and leave this on the hair and scalp for an hour. Do this twice a week.
- Heat 1/2 cup of mayo up until it becomes oily. Apply this on your hair. Leave this for at least 15 minutes covered in plastic cap. Rinse well.
- Apply any of jojoba oil, coconut oil or olive oil before bedtime. Wrap your hair and rinse the following day with a mild shampoo.