|Our latest addition, INVICTA Watch from Kreativ Boutique|
So, here are the criteria to assess the originality of an Invicta watch:
- Assess with the jeweler's loupe the Invicta logo, case back movement, strap, color, dial and even the case. Compare all these with a brochure or an internet query.
- Authentication documents go along with original Invicta watches, thus, if your watch is without these documents, you are most likely to get a fake.
- If price tags are too low for a commercial rate, be more vigilant as prices for original Invicatas don't slash more than 50%.
- An original watch goes with a luxurious watch box. The name is engraved on the box and may come in color yellow or black and be in wooden or plastic case.
- Seller must be legitimate; thus, if seller does not provide you with other authentication documents or show a much detailed picture of the watch, the potential watch can be a fake.