|Fully blistered after 63KM run|
|with other fellow runners in the middle of the night|
|the Ultra marathoners with Koronadal City government representative|
- Never run a marathon or an ultra - marathon without prior training program. A typical program may take 16 - 20 weeks with prior running base.
- Bring extra pair of shoes and socks just in case your feet get soaked from rain or water holes.
- Properly hydrate and carbo - loaded before, during and after the run for the needed fuel and recovery.
- Bring first aid like pain ointment or medicines.
- Bring your own logistics for immediate support.
- Bring your camera for documentation.
- Properly dress up for the run. Wear compression suit, head gear and water utility belt.
- If possible, use a pedometer for your guide.
- Bring needed accessories like sunglasses, whistle, petroleum jelly and specially - needed running