|Victoria's Secret from Kreativ Boutique; photo credits: Arnele Joshua Lim|
Victoria's Secret perfumes are simply one of the many perfumes being counterfeited and with their pricey tags, one can be quite disappointed if he / she falls for the fake purchases.
So, how do we spot a fake? Go check these obvious differences:
- Check the labels for bad spellings or grammars;
- Check the packaging. Visiting Victoria's Secret official website can give you an idea for old and latest packaging.
- Fake scents may last only from few minutes to an hour or two while original scent stay even if wash off with running water.
- color can be pale for fake ones;
- fake perfumes may be priced much cheaper than commercial rates;