As soon as December comes in, we are invited to countless reunions, holiday parties, and endless shopping and dining that we sometimes overlook our safety, health, diet and lifestyle in general.
Try the following party and safety tips:
- Observe dress code as you join parties;
- Pick happy colors like red or green ( or any themed color)
- Bring extra beauty first - aiders like wipes for spilled drinks, or tissue papers for make - up blotches from all the fun;
- Bring extra lingerie or toiletries just in case you need to sleep over at your friend's place if you are so drank up to go home;
- Have fun and groove with the party music and beats but be conscious of your apparel like if your tube dress has exposed more skin than needed.
- Lock your place should you need to go out and leave your home alone;
- Unplug all unused appliances to avoid fire and unnecessary electricity expenses.
- Don't drive if you have drunk alcoholic beverages;
- Never take or leave drinks unseen as party drugs may be used in your drinking glasses.
- Inform your family of your whereabouts.
- Limit your alcoholic drinks;
- Limit your food intake as too much of anything is isn't good;
- Watch out for anything from food to other triggers that may lead to your allergy attacks or other health concerns;
- Don't miss your exercise for all the extra calories earned this holidays.