Disclaimer: This is only an account of how I started learning how to relax hair and not at all an expert in hair treatment
Owning a beauty salon is a difficult feat especially if you don't have any background with the services and worse, if you get the wrong people to work for you.
|photo source: chellem.com|
So, having closed my beauty salon after my beauticians abruptly abandoned me, I could only learn the trick and trade of beauty salon services and go through a formal training.
My model had a wavy long hair, so, I used a commercially available relaxer for the treatment.
- After the hair was was washed with shampoo, I applied the treatment on the thinly sectioned hair.
- As I applied the hair treatment, I was more conscious that the treatment would hit the bare skin of my model as the treatment can be harmful.
- I pulled through the treatment from a few - millimeter - away roots down to midway part of the hair, as the hair is slightly damaged.
- I left the treatment on for 45 minutes, and extended the rest of the medicines to the last tip for additional 15 minutes.
- After an hour of treatment, I had to wash of the relaxer well with pouring water and applied hot oil for moisture.
- A blower had commenced the job and asked my model not to wash her hair for two days.