photo source: cnanhuitriumph.en.made-in-china.com
So, what do you actually need? You must have the following:
- inner and outer slipper / shoe sole. Look for leather or rubber thin sole
- rubber / leather glue to hold the shoe lace with the soles
- long shoe lace
- easy - grip utility knife from MartorUSA.com
- sole puncher
- Measure your feet on the outer sole.
- Cut the sole around the measurement. Give a half inch allowance.
- Cut the inner sole;
- Rub some rubber / leather glue on outer soles;
- Punch the middle hole on your inner sole;
- Rub some glue on your inner sole and attach your shoe lace;
- Leave the soles for 20 - 25 minutes of air dry depending on your glue;
- Patch the soles together.
- Punch the outer soles;
- Fit your slippers and wrap your shoe laces into the outer holes.
- Run on these slippers and adjust if necessary.