To aid me in my runs, I have acquired Garmin Forerunner 110 - GPS enabled sports watch with heart rate monitor to replace my transmitter - based TIMEX triathlon watch.
- sleek design as it fits my small arm.
- cool color for a grey and pink tone (black for men).
- visible screen to display my distance, pace and time.
- accurate details for its GPS feature.
- no extra gadget to do its pedometer works (unlike my old TIMEX triathlon watch)
- cheap price for a rate of $179.99.
- charging the watch after days of use ( I like my watch all set every time I need to just run).
- shifting the screen or page from the pedometer mode to my heart rate status.
- ain't water proof no more than 30 minute submersion ( since I do swims / bike before or after the runs, it would be best if I can have it for swimming)