Jewelry bought like from jewelry store salt lake city or handed down as heirloom is undeniably precious and valuable. It is only important that we keep them clean, so, their brightness and sparkle can be maintained.
When we use our jewelry, our skin acidity, sweat and dust among others can quite affect our jewelry set. So, how can we exactly clean them without depreciating their value.
Experts suggest the following:
- You can choose a commercially available jewelry solution and by following their procedures, you can keep your jewelry clean.
- For homemade treatment, simply soak your jewelry in a lukewarm water with shampoo and soft brittle toothbrush can do the thing.
- Other household solutions Reader's Digest would include Alka - Seltzer immersion and soak in bowl with aluminum foil and liquid - bleach - free detergent like Tide.
- You can use white vinegar for 10 - 15 minutes to for immersion. Brush after.
- You can soak your diamond jewelry in 1 cup warm water with 1/4 cup ammonia for 15 minutes and soft brush afterwards.