February is not just the month of love but it is also the time for Junior – Senior Prom. The high school students can only be quite excited to finally ramp the red carpet on their best gowns.
|dubbed as one of the most expensive tuxedo by Issey Miyake at $2,800 - a frequent designer for Steve Jobs|
Make a practical check list then before the big day. Here are the essentials:
- hire a fashion coutorier for your gown or tuxedo
- make sure that you will go refitting a week or days before the big day for adjustment
- trust only a professional make - up artist
- agree with your parents, and friends where you would hang out after the prom if this is still needed.
- find a partner for your big day
- prepare only beauty essentials like lipstick, powder for retouching
- forget the anxiety and just enjoy the night.
- enjoy the music and dance your heart out with your friends
- capture the moment with your camera
- tell your parents when you can possibly be home. Arrange with them how you can go home too.